10 x 10in
Soft Cover - with flaps
- TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Finding Your Voice
- Your Interests and Your Imagery
- Learning to See
- Keen Observation as a Starting Point
- Looking and Seeing: Photographing Versus Editing
- Who Are You Trying to Please?
- The Right and Wrong of "Connecting with Viewers"
- Did It Look Like That?
- Happiness Via Photography
- Both Sides Now
- Finding Inspiration for Realism or Abstraction
- The Heart of Intuition and Creativity
- Exercising Photographic Judgment
- Learning Through Photographic Workshops and Associates
- Seeking, Accepting, and Offering Criticism
- Technical Knowledge, Materials, and Equipment for Creative Purposes
- Technical and Artistic Considerations
- Choosing Your Photographic Methods and Tools for Expressive Photography
- Breaking the Rules and Following Your Passion