10 Things You’ll Learn from Our Free eBooks April 5, 2016 – Posted in: Photography – Tags: free ebook
Rocky Nook has a wealth of photography tips and techniques just waiting for your to download. You can view all of the titles by visiting the Free Photography Guides page.
So what kind of things am I talking about? Well, here are 10, just off the top of my head.
- How to use Lightroom to stitch together panoramas.
- Tips for interacting with locals in Havana for great portraits.
- What’s a Brolly and how do you use it for flash photography?
- How do you make the transition from Aperture to Capture One Pro?
- How do you master existing light for portraiture work?
- What’s the difference between Lightroom’s approach to HDRs compared to other apps?
- How do you pack light for an exotic trip, but still have all the gear your need?
- When would you use fill flash for outdoor portraits?
- Can you import an existing Lightroom catalog directly into Capture One Pro?
- How can you shoot portraits in direct sunlight without any light modifiers?
And this is just a taste of the wealth of information waiting for you in our Free Photography Guides library. Go over there and take a look today.
Portrait by Roberto Valenzuela form his free eBook, Implementing Circumstantial Light.